VLIR-UOS is offering the ten PhD scholarships to excellent graduates from a developing country who have studied in a VLIR-UOS Master’s programme (ICP) in Flanders and wish to make a PhD at a Flemish university.
The ICP-PhD scholarship is a sandwich scholarship for the applicants to conduct research at a foreign institution and Belgium university. A full ICP PhD scholarship consists of two consecutive two-year terms and cannot be extended.
Worthy offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Any of the courses offered by the universities.
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing PhD degree level.
- Scholarship Provider: VLIR-UOS
- Scholarship can be taken at Belgium and host country
- You should be a national and resident of a developing country of the VLIR-UOS-country list that was applicable in the year you started your ICP studies (see VLIR-UOS website) or be on the 54 lists currently used for scholarships.
- You should already have obtained your ICP Master’s degree when you submit the application or should obtain it in the reference year.
- The programme is not limited to those graduates who have already been granted an ICP scholarship of VLIR-UOS. -Students from developing countries (see country lists on our website) who followed a VLIR-UOS funded Master at a Flemish University (ICP) by their own means or with another scholarship are also welcome to apply.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: The students of a developing country can apply for this scholarship.
A number of awards offered: 10 Scholarships are offered.
Duration of award(s): A full ICP PhD scholarship consists of two consecutive two-year terms and cannot be extended.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically.
Application Deadline: Closed