Bradford University, School of Management is offering six 50th Anniversary MBA scholarships to all self-funded or part self-funded MBA applicants studying in Bradford in the UK. The studentships are worth over £15,000 each. Successful students pay the £2000 deposit payment only, and the scholarship will cover all other tuition fees.
The grant is offered for 2 places for Full-time MBA, 1 place for Accelerated MBA and 3 places for Executive Modular MBA in the UK.
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are provided in the field of business offered at Bradford University School of Management in UK.
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing master’s degree level at Bradford University School of Management in the UK.
- Scholarship Provider: Bradford University School of Management in the UK.
- The award can be taken at the UK
- The 50th Anniversary MBA opportunities are open to all self-funded or part self-funded MBA applicants studying in Bradford.
- Full-time, Accelerated and Executive MBA students planning to study in the UK
Open for International Students: International students can apply for this application .
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applicants must meet all the usual entry requirements to be eligible and will need to complete a application form, in which they must submit a 600-word blog post.
Application Deadline: Closed