Minter Ellison offers Undergraduate Scholarship in the field of law at the University of Adelaide in Australia 2013. This scholarship has been established by Minter Ellison, an international law firm based in Australia. Established in Sydney in 1827, today they are one of the largest law firms operating in the Asia Pacific.
More than 280 partners and 900 legal staff work in 15 offices across Australia, New Zealand, and the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Mongolia and the United Kingdom.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: 8 March 2013.
- Study Subject(s): Law
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree level.
- Scholarship Provider: Minter Ellison, International law firm
- Scholarship Open for International Students: Australian, permanent residents of Australia and New Zealand Students.
- Duration of award(s): The scholarships will be tenable for four academic years.
- Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
– Applications are open to Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia and New Zealand citizens undertaking the Bachelor of Laws program.
– Students undertaking double degrees are eligible to apply, however, the maximum duration of the scholarship remains at four years.
– Students from a non-English speaking background, who have a disability, are Indigenous Australians or are from rural or remote areas are particularly encouraged to apply.
What does it cover? The scholarship will provide $5,000 per year for up to four years to assist with education costs.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is by post.