Serb National Federation offers scholarships for members of the SNF who are registered high school seniors or college students for Fall 2013. Applicants must have joined SNF prior to January 1, 2011. All application materials must be postmarked by May 20, 2013. No faxed or e-mailed documents will be accepted.
Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the universities in USA for undergraduate level.
Course Level: Scholarships are offered to high school seniors or college students.
Scholarship Provider: Serb National Federation
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
User Review( votes)
Eligibility: – Allapplicants must currently be a member of the SNF and must have joined prior to January 1,2011
– registered high school seniors or college students for Fall 2013
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: US Students can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Description: Scholarship opportunity for US students who are members of the SNF and have joined prior to January 1, 2011. The scholarship application must be postmarked. No faxed or e-mailed documents will be accepted.
Number of awards offered: 15 awards
Duration of award(s): Not Known
What does it cover? Not Known
How to Apply: Application must be sent via post. Application requirements are:
1. A completed and signed 2013 SNF Scholarship Application
2. An official High School Transcript including SAT and/or ACT Scores and a list of Senior Courses (a final High School Transcript verifying date of graduation is required from current College Students).
3. Proof of Fall 2013 Registration for High School Seniors. A College Transcript and Fall 2013 Proof of Registration for current College Students.
4. A recent passport or wallet-sized photograph.
5. If applying for a Named/Memorial Scholarship, please submit additional information as required. If applying for an SNF Scholarship no additional information is required.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Application Deadline is May 20, 2013.