2013 ICTY offers Tribunal’s Regular Internships Programme for Graduate Students in the field of Law, Netherlands
Field of Internship: Law
Course Level: Graduate internships
Internship Provider: ICTY
Internship can be taken at: Netherlands
User Review( votes)
– A majority of the internship positions available at the Tribunal are of a legal nature.
– Applicants must have a university degree or be in the final stage of their undergraduate studies.
– Preference is given to law graduates who are acquainted with one or more of the following disciplines: public international law, international humanitarian law, human rights law, private international law, criminal law, comparative law, and criminology.
– Applicants applying for a non-legal internship need post-secondary education or training relevant for their desired section (e.g. journalism, translation and interpretation, information technology, engineering, logistics, or human resources management).
– Applicants must be proficient in English and/or French, both written and oral. Knowledge of other languages, particularly Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, is an asset.
– There is no age restriction for applicants.
Internship Open for International Student: Yes
Is this paid internship? Not Known
Internship Description: The Tribunal will define the number and nature of internships on a continuous basis according to its needs and possibilities. As a consequence, the selection and recruitment procedure continues to be on an ongoing basis. The duration of the Regular Internship can range from a minimum of three months to a maximum of six months.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Tenure of award: The duration of the Regular Internship can range from a minimum of three months to a maximum of six months.
Value: Not Known
How to Apply: By post
Internship Application Deadline: Applicants are advised to submit their application approximately six months prior to their proposed official starting date.
Further Internship Information and Application
Similar Post: Research Internship