King’s College and UWC are offering the undergraduate financial aid for Home, EU and Overseas Students in the field of Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences and Public Policy in UK.
The Schools of Arts & Humanities and Social Sciences & Public Policy at King’s College London and UWC offers a scholarship scheme to facilitate full-time undergraduate study at King’s for three UWC alumni each year. With this scheme, King’s supports and endorses the ethos of UWC: to make education a force to unite people, nations and cultures for peace and a sustainable future and to deliver a challenging and transformational educational experience.
- Study Subject(s): Subjects are arts, humanities, social sciences and public policy.
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree level.
- Scholarship Provider: King’s College and UWC
- Award can be taken at: UK
To be eligible, applicants:
- must have graduated from UWC no more than 12 months prior to applying for the opportunity .
- Apply for admission through UCAS by the January deadline for a full-time undergraduate degree programme in the
- School of Arts & Humanities or Social Science & Public Policy at King’s and firmly accept their King’s offer.
Open for International Students: The students of overseas, home and EU can apply for this application .
Duration of award: Grant for the duration of the student’s programme of study.
How to Apply
How to Apply: You must apply for admission to King’s through UCAS to be eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- The bursary will consist of a full tuition fee waiver in addition to a maintenance grant for the duration of the student’s programme of study.
- Annual renewal of the bursary is subject to good academic progress by the student.
- Two further UWC students will receive full tuition fee waivers, regardless of their fee status. Annual renewal of the fee bursary is subject to good academic progress by the student.
Application Deadline: Closed