The University of Edinburgh is pleased to offer 12 scholarships for distance learning master’s programs offered by the university. Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the program of study.
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
Beneficial option to get fund for study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first-class or 2:1 Honours degree at the undergraduate level or the international equivalent. The University accepts all English language qualifications for entry to the University, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test center.
Application Deadline: Monday, 5th June 2023.
- Course Level: Online distance learning master’s degree programs
- Study Subject: Over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses
- Awards: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 12
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be both nationals of and residents in the following countries: List of Countries: Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem Rep, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, TheGuinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Rep, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Scholarships will be available for students commencing in session 2023-2024 in any distance learning Master’s program offered by the University.
- The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
- Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first-class or 2:1 Honours degree at the undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- English Language Requirements: All students of every nationality are required to prove their English language competence. Even native speakers of English must demonstrate that they meet our minimum language requirements to gain entry to the University. University accepts all English language qualifications for entry to the University, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test center. Applicants who require an IELTS test as part of an application for degree-level studies may take this test at any IELTS center.
- How to Apply: Information on how to apply will follow shortly.
- The online scholarship application form is in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd, our web-based information portal, at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk. In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a place in Edinburgh, you’ll need qualifications, a personal statement, and a reference. You will also need to provide evidence of your English language skills through qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: When applicants are ready to prepare their application, they need to check the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: All applicants will be asked to demonstrate English language competency, regardless of nationality or country of residence.
Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the program of study. Scholarships will be available for students commencing any online part-time learning Masters’s program offered by the University in session 2023-2024.