The University of Edinburgh is pleased to offer 11 scholarships for distance learning Masters programmes offered by the university.
Each support will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the programme of study.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent. The University accepts all of the English language qualifications for entry to the University, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test center.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
- Course Level: Online distance learning masters degree programmes
- Study Subject: Over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses
- Award: The University of Edinburgh will offer 11 grants for distance learning Masters programmes
- Number of Awards: 11
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be both nationals of and resident in the following countries:List of Countries: Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem Rep, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, TheGuinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal,Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Rep, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- financial aid positions will be available for students commencing in session 2019-2020 any distance learning Masters programme offered by the University.
- The sponsorship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
- Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- English Language Requirements: All students of every nationality are required to prove their English language competence. Even native speakers of English must demonstrate that they meet our minimum language requirements to gain entry to the University. University accepts all of the English language qualifications for entry to the University, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test center. Applicants who require an IELTS test as part of an application for degree-level studies may take this test at any IELTS center.
How to Apply: Information on how to apply will follow shortly.