The University of Sydney is now accepting applications for Dr Abdul Kalam scholarships for international students for 2020-21 academic year.
The scholarship is available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program at the University of Sydney. It is awarded within the Faculty of Engineering and IT.
Beneficial offer to get a Postgraduate degree program with 50% funding in Australia.
User Review( votes)
University of Sydney’s aim is to be a world-class research-intensive university and deliver teaching and facilitate the learning of the highest quality.
Why at the University of Sydney? The university is an Australian public research university in Sydney. It is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of its most prestigious, ranked as the world’s 27th most reputable university.
University or Organization: University of Sydney
Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
Award: 50% of the tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International student
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Applications will open in mid-february 2020 and closes on April 30, 2020
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a full/unconditional offer of admission for a full-time Masters by coursework program in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies at the University of Sydney by the Scholarship application deadline,
- Have achieved a distinction average (75%) or above in your undergraduate studies, and
- International students can apply for this Dr Abdul Kalam scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have achieved a distinction average (75%) or above in their undergraduate studies.
- Language Requirements: If English is not their first language, applicants will need to have either: successfully completed tertiary studies in which the language of instruction, examination, and assessment was English or completed an English proficiency test, with results as required by each course.
Benefits: The Scholarship shall be valued at 50% of the tuition fees for the program and year offered.