The University of Wollongong is providing scholarships for those International candidates who are seeking for the best way to pursuing study in foreign.
The program is available for delivering high-quality health cover by educating the higher achievement applicants in a good way possible.
User Review( votes)
The University of Wollongong is organized in 1951. It is an independent institution of higher learning consisting of five faculties and began life in 1962 as the Wollongong Teachers’ College.
Why at UOW? The university is complicated in many diverse research and development projects. Development and technology facilities at this university will help secure the city’s future as a center for excellence in information technology and telecommunications.
Application Deadline: Closed
Participants are suggested to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Citizens of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Candidate holding International Postgraduate Tuition Award and International Postgraduate Research Students are not eligible for the grant.
- Must have achieved a minimum credit average (65% WAM).
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants must need to take part in any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university and then can apply for the award by completing the current student application form.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit a brief cover letter, curriculum vitae, and a 500-word paper describing “How does the University of Wollongong support my student experience and lifelong journey?
- Admission Requirements: Certificates of previous academic records are necessary for admission.
There are two scholarships available and each will cover $1,250.