School of Public Health and Community Medicine, UNSW Sydney is offering a PhD research scholarship for domestic students to undertake a PhD in research areas aligned with UNSW’s strategic goals. These prestigious scholarships offer unique benefits, individualized support and guaranteed funding to reach your personal development goals.
Study Subject (s): Scholarship is awarded to undertake a PhD in the following areas such as
Worthy offer for applicants to get PhD program with study fund at UNSW Sydney.
User Review( votes)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Contemporary Humanities and Creative Arts
- Global Health
- Grand Challenges
- Interdisciplinary research
- Law, Business and Economics
- Social Justice, Government and Health Policy
- Technology and Innovation
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing a PhD research program.
- Scholarship Provider: School of Public Health and Community Medicine, UNSW, Australia
Scholarship can be taken at Australia
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
(a) meet UNSW admission requirements; and
(b) meet residency requirements; and
(c) not be enrolled in a PhD program at either UNSW or another university at the time of application;
(d) apply as a full-time candidate; and
(e) be nominated by a UNSW approved supervisory team
What does it cover?
These prestigious scholarships include:
- a stipend of $40,000 per annum for four years
- tuition fees covered for the full 4 year period
- a support package of up to $10,000 per annum for support of development activities, international collaboration, and other related expenses
- work on high-quality research projects with the best supervisory teams in world-class environments
- coaching and mentoring will form a critical part of your highly personalized leadership development plan
A number of awards: Varies
Duration of award(s): This PhD research scholarship is awarded for a period of 3 years full time, subject to satisfactory performance.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply via email. Scholars are required to submit a CV, including any research publications and presentations.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applications for the 2021 Scientia PhD Scholarships will open soon