The University of Cumbria is offering scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students. International students are eligible to apply.
Applicants must hold an offer of a place of study on an eligible full-time bachelor’s degree, top-up degree or a taught master’s degree (180 credits) at the University of Cumbria.
User Review( votes)
Launched ten years ago at the University of Cumbria, we are founded on the experience and tradition of well over 150 years of higher education. We are a growing, multi-campus university that is home to over 10,000 students.
- Application Deadline; July 5,2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the University of Cumbria.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the following areas: creative arts, business, law, science, TESOL, literature, sports, outdoor and social sciences.
- Award: A Number of Awards available:
- For undergraduates to the value of 50% of tuition fee costs for the first year
- For postgraduates to the value of 50% of the full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: A Number of Awards available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold an offer of a place of study on an eligible full-time bachelor’s degree, top-up degree or a taught master’s degree (180 credits) at the University of Cumbria. For students enrolling on programmes lasting more than one year The grant is awarded for the first year of the programme only.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted by email to scholarships-at-Cumbria.ac.uk.