Interested in applying for funding to help you achieve your goal of studying in the USA? Here, Harvard University is giving you an opportunity to apply for the Frank Knox Scholarship.
The studentship is available for the brilliant aspirants from New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the UK to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework at a graduate or professional school at Harvard University in the USA.
Worthy opportunity for students to study in the USA
User Review( votes)
Harvard University is the oldest and world’s famous higher learning institute in the United States. Founded in 1636, the Harvard offers a range of degree programs at the undergraduate, master, and PhD level.
Why at Harvard University? While studying at this university, candidates can get advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
- University or Organization: Harvard University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: US$19,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have completed or will complete a first or higher degree at any of their home institution and studying for a first or higher degree or claimants must have completed a first or higher degree and graduated.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be engaged with this studentship, then firstly you have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the Harvard University. After taking affirmation, you can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the curriculum vitae, short essay of no more than 1,000 words, which provides an account of the applicant’s academic pursuits, intellectual interests, extra-curricular activities, and reasons for desire to study at Harvard University, essay should also explain the applicant’s plan of study at Harvard and his/her future career plans, certified copies of all academic transcripts and two confidential letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation at Harvard University, aspirants are required to hold their bachelor degree certificate from their home institution with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to provide evidence of your English language ability as part of our application assessment process.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to US$19,500.
- New Zealand -November 1, 2019
- United Kingdom- October 23, 2019
- Australia-Open for 2020-2021