The London School of Economics and Political Science is providing the John C Phelan General Course Scholarships for students from all over the world.
These scholarships, worth up to the full General Course tuition fee, were created by a generous donation from the John and Amy Phelan Family Foundation.
Fab choice for international students to study in the Uk.
User Review( votes)
The London School of Economics is a public research university located in London, England, and a member institution of the federal University of London. Founded in 1895, LSE joined the University of London in 1900 and established its first degree courses under the auspices of the University in 1901.
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded for the General Course study programme offered by the university.
- Course Level: General program
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee
- Scholarship Provider: The London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK
The scholarships are available to any applicant, of any nationality, who secures a place on the General Course programme and accepts their offer.
How to Apply
How to Apply: You have to take admission in the general program at the School with the required documents such as:
- Personal Statement: Describe in approximately 500 words your academic interests and your unique purpose and objectives in undertaking the General Course.
- Transcript: An up-to-date transcript or record of academic progress covering all your university level study to date.
- References: You will be required to provide the names and academic email addresses of two academic referees.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applications will open in January 2020 and closes on June 1, 2020