Griffith University is inviting applicants for the Accounting scholarships for the academic year 2015-16.
Applicants must be a continuing student 2nd or 3rd year, currently enrolled in Bachelor of Commerce at Logan Campus and an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
A fine program for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Cooper Reeves is a professional Brisbane accounting firm which has been providing business consulting, accounting and financial planning services since 1988. With five experienced Directors supported by a team of qualified professionals, Cooper Reeves offers value-added advice and service to a predominantly corporate client base.
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are awarded for Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Accounting) program at Logan Campus.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program at Griffith University.
- Scholarship Provider: Cooper Reeve
- The award can be taken at Australia
To be eligible for the opportunity a candidate must:
- Be a commencing student in 2015 that have applied for full-time admission to, and will commence study in Griffith University’s Bachelor of Commerce at Logan Campus, majoring in Accounting, or
- Be a continuing student 2nd or 3rd year, currently enrolled in Bachelor of Commerce (Professional) at Logan Campus
- Plan to study, or be studying full-time-An Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Open for International Students: Students of Australia can apply for this Accounting scholarship.
- A number of awards (s): There are two scholarships available.
- Duration of award(s): award is paid in two (2) instalments of $500. Payments will be credited into your nominated bank account after each census date.
How to Apply: Applicant can apply by filling the online application form.
Benefits: Each scholarship is valued at a total of $1000
Application Deadline: Closed