The North Carolina State University is delighted to offer Centennial Scholarship to incoming freshmen to commence Undergraduate study in the US.
This North Carolina State University award is introduced by The North Carolina Textile Foundation (NCTF) as a part of the College of Textiles to students on the basis of academic achievement in high school.
User Review( vote)
The College of Textiles aims to provide financial assistance to students and to promote all types of textile education and research at NC State University.
Application Deadline: December 01, 2019
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Apply for fall, the first-year admission into a baccalaureate program at NC State by the Early Action deadline, October 15.
- This is available to US students only.
- North Carolina State University grants are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- North Carolina State University grant is available to pursue an Undergraduate degree.
- At every stage of the selection process, the Centennial selection committees evaluate candidates on the following criteria: academic achievement throughout high school, proven and potential leadership qualities, active participation in extracurricular activities, unique experiences and a passion for the textile industry.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The first stage of the selection process is a thorough review of each candidate’s application. To be considered for the Centennial study, you must submit all materials – including both the application for admission to NC State and the Centennial Application – by the dates listed above.
- The second stage of the selection process is the reading process. All completed applications will be distributed to reading teams, who will submit ratings according to the selection criteria. Applicants are then notified of their status in mid-December.
- The third stage of the selection process is the finalist interview weekend. Finalists will be notified and invited to attend the Centennial Scholars weekend and interview, typically in late January. The top-ranked candidates from the interview process will be offered Centennial educations. The next highest ranked candidates will be offered the NCTF Distinguished Merit educations and the NCTF Prestige Scholarships following.
- There is only one application for all scholars for incoming freshmen students, by submitting an application for the Centennial students have also applied for the NCTF Distinguished Merit and Prestige Scholarships.
Centennial award is awarded to students according to the following criteria:
- ITT Centennial Scholarship – $95,500 over four years
- $22,000 yearly for four years
- 1 awarded per year
- Kimbrell Centennial Scholarship – $87,500 over four years
- $20,000 yearly for four years
- 1 awarded per year
- Centennial Scholarship – $67,500 over four years
- $15,000 yearly for four years
- Up to 8 per year
- All Centennial award recipients will receive $7,500 in enrichment funds that can be used for study abroad, leadership programs, career and professional development opportunities or other approved enrichment activities.
CLICK HERE for more scholarships in Italy!