Interested in studying online but need some additional funding? Golden opportunity! The University of Edinburgh is offering a Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarship for brilliant students.
Approximately 11 awards are available for candidates from individual countries, who wish to study an online master’s degree program for session 2019-20.
Perfect choice for masters students from all around the world.
User Review( votes)
As one of Scotland’s ancient universities, the University of Edinburgh offers classes in everything from popular music and poetry to painting and playwriting. Now it is ranked 17th in the world by the QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? The university provides the highest-quality research-led teaching and learning. Here candidates can develop the skills and reputation they need to launch into a lifelong path of professional success.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem Rep, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, The Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Rep, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The studentship will be available for students commencing in session 2019-2020 any online learning Masters program offered by the University.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you are needed to take admission in master’s degree program at the university. After being registered, claimants can access the online scholarship application form via MyEd web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: The University may ask for a copy of passport, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in master’s degree program, aspirants are required to have bachelor degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must have to be skilled in the English language.
Benefits: The fund will cover full tuition fees. It will be tenable for the normal duration of the program of study.