The University of Edinburgh is offering twelve scholarships for online distance learning. Scholarships are available for pursuing online distance learning master’s degree programmes at the University of Edinburgh.
The aim of the scholarships is to attract the best and most motivated international students who want to pursue an Online distance learning master’s degree at the university. It offers a number of general and subject-specific funding schemes.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university equips students with the skills and knowledge they need to prepare for their future careers and make a smooth transition from student to professional. Students will be able to learn in a variety of ways, including on-campus taught programs and online part-time study.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials by 5th June 2023.
- University: University of Edinburgh
- Course Level: Online distance learning master’s degree programs
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Award: Cover full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be both nationals of and residents of the following countries:
- List of Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem Rep, Ivory Coast, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, The, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, India, Kenya, Korea, Dem Rep, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Rep, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- Eligible Study Course: Any part-time distance learning Master’s program offered by the University
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year’s degree from a recognized university.
- Scholarships will be available for students pursuing any distance learning master’s program offered by the University.
- Applicants intending to study a distance learning PgCert are only eligible to apply if that PgCert is part of a distance learning Masters’s program. Applicants should check this with the relevant School.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first-class or 2:1 Honours degree at the undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants first have to take admitted to the master’s degree program at the University of Edinburgh.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts, certificates, diplomas.
- Letters of Recommendations
- A copy of your passport
- Copies of visa
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- English Language Requirements: All students of every nationality are required to prove their English language competence. Even native speakers of English must demonstrate that they meet our minimum language requirements to gain entry to the University. University accepts all of the English language qualifications for entry to the University, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test center. Applicants who require an IELTS test as part of an application for degree-level studies may take this test at any IELTS center.
Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the program of study.