A full fee scholarship available to any prospective postgraduate applicant. Applicants must hold an offer on a full-time Masters course beginning January 2019 at the University of Westminster.
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK. Westminster was awarded university status in 1992 meaning it could award its own degrees.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: October 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study masters course program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available for Diploma in Law
- Scholarship Award: full tuition fees awarded only.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to domestic students.
- Number of scholarship: One
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to domestic students.
- Entrance Requirement: You must hold an offer on a full-time Masters course beginning January 2019 at the University of Westminster.
- Ineligible courses:
- Please note that if your course falls into one or more of the below categories then you are NOT eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- Postgraduate Diploma (e.g. Graduate Diploma in Law)
- Professional Practice Courses (e.g. RIBA pt. III)
- Conversion Courses
- Integrated foundation year or masters
- How to Apply: Before reading this section, please make sure you have read our Before you apply page.
- Please note: all scholarship applications are open to new students only. If you are a current student at the University of Westminster, unfortunately, you are not eligible to apply, however you can apply for current student scholarships. For more information check the information for current students page.
- You should only apply for the level of funding you actually need as we assume that you are applying for the minimum funding you require to take the course and we do not consider you for smaller scholarships if you are unsuccessful in gaining the larger one.
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, we cannot accept any applications via email.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is received before the deadline date. Due to our very tight timescales, we cannot accept applications which are received late or with a postmark of the deadline date.