Applications are invited for the University of Canterbury Master’s Scholarships to study in New Zealand. The university offers up to 25 scholarships each year, over two annual rounds.
Excellent opportunity to study in New Zealand with full tuition.
User Review( votes)
As the second oldest university in New Zealand, the University of Canterbury is a prestigious destination that is ranked in the world’s top 250 universities. It has also been awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The University of Canterbury will give the candidate an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career. Its award-winning career services help students to reach their potential.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree program
- Award: Full-tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 25 opportunities are available
- Nationality: New Zealand
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested, you can apply for the opportunity s after receiving an offer of a place in the master’s degree program at the University of Canterbury. After taking a full-time enrolment, you will be eligible to complete an online application for the opportunity s.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a personal statement explaining why they want to study a master’s degree at the University of Canterbury.
- Admission Requirements: For admission into a master’s degree, you must have to show your previous studies in a relevant bachelor’s degree or a qualification or combination of qualifications considered to be equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If English is your additional language, you are also required to meet UC’s English language requirements to gain entry.
Benefits: The program will cover the tuition fee for the course.