The University of Melbourne is thrilled to announce its 250 International Student Grants to study in Australia for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is open for both domestic and international students.
The funding program is offering around 250 bursaries to assist students in starting their further education at this renowned university in Australia.
Wonderful chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne is the second oldest research university in Victoria offers high-quality education at affordable tuition fees with degrees. It has 13,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world.
Why at the University of Melbourne? The University prepares students to make their own impact, offering education that stimulates, leading to meaningful careers and the skills to make profound contributions to society. Melbourne also helps to build initiative and academic skills that can be used for life.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2020 and July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: $1,000 – $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 250
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in all study areas offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Need to be enrolled at the University of Melbourne.
- Provide evidence of financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates need to be enrolled as a full-time student in a course at the University of Melbourne. After getting enrolled, they have to submit a application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts, degree certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) in support of their application.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates will be selected on the basis of financial need.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
- The university offers approximately 250 grants established by various generous bequests and donations to assist students in financial need.
- A single payment varying from approximately $200 to $10,000.