CEMPS Global Excellence Scholarships is available exclusively to outstanding students who wish to apply for undergraduate study at the University of Exeter.
The educational program is available for outstanding international fee-paying students going to enroll for first-year entry commencing undergraduate study in September 2020.
Nice offer to study an undergraduate degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1955, the University of Exeter provides study opportunities at undergraduate, masters and research level in a wide range of subjects across science, humanities and social sciences.
Why at the University of Exeter? Exeter consistently delivers outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for their students. Here, candidates can come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for students from Sub-Saharan Africa and the Indian Ocean.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degrees programme within the College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences for September 2020 entry.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take admission at the university. Thereafter, they should complete through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: There is no documentation for the grant. You may be asked to submit at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, applicants are required to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to have strong English language skills (see English language requirements).
The university will provide the award amount of £1000 to the successful candidates during the study.