Marconi International University is offering mind-blowing Excellence Scholarships to support and promote the education of students in the United States. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
There are up to 300 awards available to talented and motivated students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Amazing chance for international applicants to complete their undergraduate degree with up to 55% off the cost of tuition fees in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Marconi International University (MIU) is an innovative American university based in Miami, Florida that offers official undergraduate and graduate university courses, both online and on campus.
Why study at Marconi International University? MIU’s mission is to provide innovative and affordable high-quality degree programs and learning opportunities to both U.S. residents and international students, utilizing the latest technologies and responding to students’ needs in their pursuit of academic, personal, and professional integrity.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Marconi International University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Up to 55% of the cost of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 300
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, new applicants must follow the process for submitting an online application for an Undergraduate degree. The program also includes a section for scholarship applications. You can access the online application form here.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to write an essay of 300 words explaining their motivation to enroll at Marconi and why are they considered a high potential candidate along with their updated resume/CV.
- Admission Requirement: Students must meet the international applicants’ requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following a minimum total score of 57 on the paper-delivered Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT), or 61 on the Internet-based Test (iBT); 6.0 on the International English Language Test (IELTS); 44 on the Pearson Test of English Academic Score Report; 95 on the Duolingo English Test; 53 on the 4-skill Michigan English Test (MET), or 650/LP on the Michigan Examination for the Certificate of Competency in English (ECCE), or 650/LP on the Michigan Examination for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (ECPE); or a B-2 English proficiency level, assessed through exams belonging to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
Marconi International University will cover 55% of the cost of tuition fees that apply only to the program of study.