St Paul’s School is currently accepting applications for the Academic Scholarships in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme aims to support students who will enter St Paul’s in Year 7 in 2023. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of a student’s academic ability.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
St. Paul’s School is a pre-prep to year 12 Anglican school with a vision to be leaders in educational thinking and practice. The school equips young people with an uncertain future by providing an education worth having.
Why choose t study at the St. Paul’s School? St. Paul’s School aims to prepare resilient global citizens who are innovative thinkers with a heart for servant leadership. At St. Paul’s, they believe that each person is uniquely crafted in the image of our creator God, each with gifts, talents, strengths, and weaknesses.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by Friday, 4 March 2022
- University or Organization: St Paul’s School
- Course Level: Year 7 to 12
- Award: 50% reduction in fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: full-time
- Nationality: Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Year 7 to 12 at St Paul’s School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Academic scholarships will be available for current St Paul’s students in Year 6 in 2022 and external students who would enter St Paul’s in Year 7 in 2023. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of a student’s academic ability.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply online via the application portal of the school. The scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Document: The students are required to present all the following documents to the school
- Copies of your School reports from the most recent two years.
- Completed reference from your current or most recent School Principal.
- Proof of age and identity.
- Copy of your passport.
- Written evidence of proficiency in English (if available).
- Letter of offer from another registered provider
- Admission Requirement: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must check the language requirement of their selected year or field of study.
Each successful scholar will receive a 50% reduction in fees to complete their education in Australia.