Are you a PhD candidate? The University of Naples Federico II is delighted to offer 34th cycle PhD programs for the academic year 2018/2019. Grants are awarded to Non-Italian students.
The aim of this fund is providing help to the Non-Italians, who demonstrate financial need and want to pursue a PhD degree coursework at the university.
Great opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
UNF II is a university located in Naples, Italy. Founded in 1224, it is the oldest public non-religious university in the world and is now organized into 13 faculties. It was Europe’s first university dedicated to training secular administrative staff, and one of the oldest academic institutions in continuous operation.
Why at The University of Naples Federico II? The University allows you to get in touch with a multitude of international study programs in order to internationalize their education. Graduating from this University means having gained insight into the Italian and international world of business.
Application Deadline: Close
Students must meet the following criteria:
- International citizens are eligible to apply.
- Funds are available to pursue the PhD coursework
- To apply to the above research-doctorate degree applicant (with no restriction about age and citizenship) should have obtained one of the following degrees: Master degree, according to the Italian Ministerial Decree Nr. 509/1999 and its subsequent modifications and integrations (“laurea specialistica” or “laurea Magistrale”),
- Academic degree, according to the Italian previous academic system (“laurea”), where the legal course lasted for at least four years,
- An equivalent degree obtained from a foreign university.
- Candidates who will obtain their degree by October 31, 2018, may apply too. In such a case, applicants will be admitted conditionally, and they have to deliver a provisional degree certificate to the University of Naples Federico II, by November 9, 2018. The equivalence of the degree of the graduated abroad will be ascertained on the basis of the documents attached with the application form. This requirement is not needed if the degree has been already declared equivalent to an Italian academic degree by virtue of agreements between Italy and the foreign Country where the degree was obtained.
How to Apply
- How to apply: You are required to gain admission in PhD degree at the university. After taking admission, you can deliver their undersigned form by e-mail.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit the CV, letter of motivation and statement of purpose.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, you must attach all the graduate and postgraduate degree documents.
- Language Requirement: To study at the university, you must achieve the minimum standard in a recognized English language test with an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent in a test we recognize).
The successful scholar will receive the amount wort up to15.343,28 Euros.