The new University of Adelaide Global Leaders award is available for students commencing in 2019 only. This scholarship is open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders award is highly competitive awards that reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
An excellent opportunity for enhancing talented citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research.
University or Organization: The University of Adelaide
Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
Award: 30% of the tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand)
The program can be taken in Australia
1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 31/12/2018
Eligible applicants will be notified by 11/01/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/01/2019
2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
Applications are open.
Eligible semester 2 applicants must accept their offer by the 7 July 2019.
Eligible trimester 3 applicants must accept their offer by the 11 August 2019.
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The selection process for the 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection. As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR it’s equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR it’s equivalent
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these endowments:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to the successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognized Awarding bodies such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or Ph.D. programs
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants who meet the academic criteria will be automatically offered this application once their coursework application has been processed.
- Language Requirements: The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are:
- IELTS(International English Language Testing System) – Academic Test
- TOEFL– internet-based and paper-based
- Pearson Test of English– Academic
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
- The scholarship offers a reduction of 30% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- The grants provide a tuition fee waiver of the program value for the duration indicated in the Award letter for study at the University of Adelaide.
- The grants do not cover the costs of visas, Overseas Student Health Cover, travel, accommodation, living expenses, books, and study materials or any other expenses associated with living in Adelaide or study at the University of Adelaide.