The University of Southern Queensland is offering up to 40 scholarships for undergraduate students to study in Australia. this application is available for Australian Citizen or has permanent resident status.
These opportunities are offered to reward high achieving students with strong academic ability and to provide maximum opportunity for students to start tertiary study at one of USQ’s campuses.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Queensland is the number 1 University in Queensland for graduate employability. A recognized leader in online and blended education, we are renowned for our supportive environment and student-focused commitment to learning and teaching.
- Applications Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Each support will have a maximum value of $12 000.
The grant is paid as a stipend per unit/per semester (24 units over a maximum of 4 years).
- Nationality: this application is available for Australian Citizen or has permanent resident status.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 40 opportunities are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: this application is available for Australian Citizen or has permanent resident status.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian Citizen or have permanent resident status
- Have completed Year 12 in 2018
- Have a high level of academic achievement
- Be commencing their studies at USQ for a bachelor degree in Semester 1 2019
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 3 study units in each of Semester 1 and Semester 2 of each year of study
- Be studying on-campus, external or online.
How to Apply: Complete the 2019 Vice-Chancellor’s application Form
Applicants must send their completed application and all supporting documents by post.
Applications will not be accepted by email or fax.