The RMIT University Vietnam is offering scholarships for applicants enrolling in the PhD programme. In 2018, RMIT Vietnam will sponsor four study programs. Two of the programs will be offered to female applicants only, while the other two will be offered to the best applicants, regardless of gender.
RMIT University Vietnam is the Vietnamese branch of the Australian research university the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, known in Australia as RMIT University. It has two campuses located in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
Exclusively Program to study at RMIT University.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- University or Organization: RMIT University Vietnam
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD programme
- Award: 50% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in Vietnam
- Application Deadline: The main rounds are as follows:
- Intake 1: Apply no later than 30 November each year for enrolment in February of the next year. Applications will be accepted until 5 pm on 30 November (Vietnam time).
- Intake 2: Apply no later than 31 July each year for enrolment in October of the same year. Applications will be accepted until 5 pm on 31 July (Vietnam time).
- Language: English
- Study Subject: Study programs are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Eligible Countries: Educations are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered candidates must have:
A Master Degree by Research with Distinction
English language certificate of an IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
A strong PhD research proposal
How to Apply:
Applicants applying for education should submit the PhD application via email.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Benefit: Applicants who are successful in receiving a scholarship are sponsored 50% of tuition fees for the maximum duration of their candidature.