Do you have a desire to accomplish your master’s degree in the UK? Apply for the Business School Masters International Scholarships at Durham University Business School.
This funding programme assists excellent and deserving students who want to commence a master’s degree programme at the school. The educational fund is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
Established in 1965, Durham University Business School is the business school of Durham University and is located in England. It’s currently ranked between 7th and 67th in the world for its MBA and MSc programmes by the financial times, the economist and the expansion.
Why study at Durham University Business School? The school has an international reputation for excellence in teaching & learning and a secure collegiate atmosphere that provides versatile housing options and great value for money. They engaged and thriving postgraduate culture in a study-intensive, research preparation skills curriculum and extensive support for students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Durham University Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Up to £6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 45+
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master degree in business.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidate have studied their undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based)
- Candidate has an impressive academic record
- Candidate has the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Master’s programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
- Candidate can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award applicant must take admission a master degree program at school after that they can apply for this funding.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the programme, applicants must meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates are required to meet the entry requirement at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet all the English language requirement of the university.
Durham University Business School will provide up to £6,000 off tuition fees to the successful candidates.