To recognize the academic achievement of students, Eric J. Dalius Foundation is granting the Eric J. Dalius Foundation Scholarship for the year 2021.
Established in 2018, Eric J. Dalius Foundation aims to enable the American youth to study in accredited colleges and universities. The Eric J. Dalius Foundation makes sure that the deserving candidates can access the academic tools and resources in a suitable educational setting.
Amazing opportunity for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Why should you apply for this programme? Their mission is to find and nurture talented and hardworking American students in pursuit of higher education.
Application Deadline: 1st April 2021
- University or Organization: Eric J. Dalius Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Freshman/sophomore/junior/senior
- Award: USD1000/-
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- An eligible applicant to the Eric J Dalius Grant must be either a high school senior planning on attending post-secondary education or a freshman/sophomore/junior/senior attending an accredited US college or university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should submit their essay and all other necessary information to Eric Dalius at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must write an original essay on the topic of “Funding Challenges Faced by an Entrepreneur and How to Overcome Them”.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Eric J. Dalius Foundation will provide the award amount of USD1000/- to one deserving student in the USA.