The University of Bath is offering postgraduate scholarships for international students. Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by Faculty of Engineering and Design, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science at the University of Bath.
The university offers a range of scholarships supported by the University and generous donors who share its pride in student achievement. University’s mission is to deliver world-class research and teaching, educating our students to become future leaders and innovators, and benefiting the wider population through research, enterprise and influence.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bath received its Royal Charter in 1966 and is now firmly established as a top ten UK university with a reputation for research and teaching excellence.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time taught masters at the University of Bath.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the Faculty of Engineering and Design, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science at the University of Bath.
- Number of Awards: 60 Scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship includes:
- Faculty of Engineering and Design: 20 Faculty of Engineering and Design Elite MSc Scholarships each worth £2,000
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: 20 Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences scholarships each worth £2,000
- Faculty of Science: 20 Faculty of Science scholarships each worth £3000
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
These are for international fee-paying full-time taught postgraduate masters applicants from any country.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online application form.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a first or upper second class honours degree (or equivalent).
- English Language Requirements: For most programmes, the requirement for non-native English speakers is 6.5 in the IELTS Academic English test, with no less than 6.0 in any element.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 1, 2017.