Lincoln University is delighted to announce the A-C Rayner Memorial Scholarship for the incoming first-year high-potential worldwide candidates in New Zealand.
The award is accessible for New Zealand and International applicants commencing in the postgraduate degree coursework at the Lincoln University for the academic year 2020-21.
Wonderful offer for New Zealand and International students in New Zealand.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1990, Lincoln University is a university in New Zealand. It is one of the oldest and smallest eight government universities in the agricultural teaching institution in the Southern Hemisphere.
Why at Lincoln University? At this university, you will learn from award-winning teaching, excellent graduate prospects, world-class research, and close links with industry. Here, you have an innovative teaching environment.
Application Deadline: March 31.
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $1,200
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: New Zealand and International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in any area of economics, including economic policy.
- Master of Business
- Master of Commerce and Management
- Master of Commerce
- Master of International Rural Development
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Business
- Master of Management in Agricultural Systems
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, candidates must be studying for a Masters degree in any area of economics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, applicants are advised to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the Lincoln University. After taking confirmation, you can download the application form and submit it to Scholarships Office PO Box 85084 Lincoln University LINCOLN 7647
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent achievement and a minimum of 14 credits at level 3 or higher in each of three approved subjects.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to submit the standardised scores of TOEFL, IELTS,CAE, FCE and Pearson Test of English.
Benefits: Lincoln University is providing the award amount of $1,200 for eligible students. There is one award available.