If you are a citizen from the non-EU country, then you have a beneficiary opportunity to apply for the international scholarships offered by the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Excellent opportunity for international students to study in Romania
User Review( votes)
The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the ministry responsible for external affairs of the Romanian Government. It contributes to the development and implementation of Romania’s foreign policy and to assist Romanians abroad.
Why should you apply to this program? Through this opportunity, candidates can develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence or practical advice and support. It gives the candidate an outstanding student experience that will make them leaders in their field
Application Deadline: March 16, 2020
- University or Organization: The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master and doctorate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 85 scholarships are available
- Nationality: Citizens of non-EU countries
- The award can be taken in Romania
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of non-EU countries are eligible to apply for these awards
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, master and doctorate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To apply for this scholarship, students must have to complete the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen from a non-EU country
- The candidate must not hold Romanian nationality.
- Applicant must not be more than 35 years for bachelor and master study.
- Candidate must not more than 45 years for Doctoral research or postgraduate study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive this education award, candidates need to take admission in an undergraduate, master and doctorate degree coursework at any university in Romania. After taking admission, candidates can download and send these award application forms to the International Relations Department/the Rectorate of the University.
- application form-I
- application form-II
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates need to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to submit evidence of their English language ability for studying at the university.
The winning scholars will receive all the following:
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee,
- Free of Charge Accommodation,
- A Monthly Stipend,
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students,
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies,
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree).