AACE International Education Board is now accepting applications for the AACE International program. The bursaries are open to the US, Canadian, and International students pursuing a program related to cost engineering/cost management.
The bursaries are currently available in various amounts to a maximum (lifetime/individual) of $2500.
User Review( votes)
AACE’s Education Board is responsible for approving the Association’s educational standards and approving the disbursement of AACE funds for education
Applications Deadline: March 5, 2019
Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate level
Study Subject: Building Construction / Construction Management, Business Administration, Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering), Quantity Surveying.
Award: Up to $2,500 annually, non-renewable.
Number of Awards: Various
The award can be taken in the United States
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to US, Canadian, and International students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed one year of college, be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university for the fall term, and be pursuing a program in one of the following disciplines:
- Building Construction / Construction Management
- Business Administration
- Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering)
- Quantity Surveying
- Possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher (using a 4.0 grading scale)
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Be enrolled fulltime in a program for the fall term. Applicants in their final undergraduate year must have been accepted to attend a full-time graduate program in the next academic year to qualify for a scholarship.
The applicants can apply through the online application form
How to Apply:
To apply for the opportunity
, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: