AACE International Education Board is now accepting applications for the AACE International Scholarship Program in the USA. The scholarships are open to the US, Canadian, and International students pursuing a program related to cost engineering/cost management.
The scholarships are currently available in various amounts to a maximum (lifetime/individual) of $2500.
Great opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
AACE’s Education Board is responsible for approving the Association’s educational standards and approving the disbursement of AACE funds for education
- Applications Deadline: Applications for 2020 will open in January 2020
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate level
- Study Subject: Building Construction / Construction Management, Business Administration, Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering), Quantity Surveying.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $2,500 annually, non-renewable.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Various
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to US, Canadian, and International students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed one year of college, be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university for the fall term, and be pursuing a program in one of the following disciplines:
- Building Construction / Construction Management
- Business Administration
- Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering)
- Quantity Surveying
- Possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher (using a 4.0 grading scale)
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Be enrolled fulltime in a program for the fall term. Applicants in their final undergraduate year must have been accepted to attend a full-time graduate program in the next academic year to qualify for a scholarship.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: http://web.aacei.org/resources/career-mentoring-center/scholarships