FCB Health at University of Wisconsin Madison is delighted to offer the 2019 FCB Health Summer Internship to students who are currently enrolled as a junior or senior in an accredited college or university.
The Internship Program is designed to offer college students the opportunity to learn about a career in healthcare advertising.
User Review( votes)
Interns will work in real-world business situations, attend seminars on the different aspects of the industry and learn about the inner workings of an agency.
Field of Internship: Internship is available in healthcare advertising.
Course Level: Internship
Location: New York City, NY, United States
Internship Provider: FCB Health
Internship can be taken in U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Currently enrolled as a junior or senior in an accredited college or university, and in good standing (or) recent graduate, December 2018 or later.
- Coursework related to advertising/marketing and/or healthcare.
- Art and Copy (Creative) candidates – Must have a portfolio demonstrating that you can think and design/write compellingly.
- Art candidates must be comfortable using Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and Illustrator programs.
- Possess solid communication, computer, and presentation skills.
Internship Open for International Students: NA
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Program benefits include:
- As part of the program, each week there will be “Lunch n’ Learn” information sessions where agency members from various departments discuss aspects of their roles, department, and the nuances of healthcare advertising.
- There will also be an assigned group project that will be completed in teams and presented at the conclusion of the program.
Start Date: Monday, June 10, 2019
End Date: Friday, August 9, 2019
Schedule: Full time (Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM)
Final Note: As part of this application there are additional parts on the next few pages where you must answer screening questions and one of two essay questions. In order to be considered, you must answer ALL of the questions.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week for the duration of the 9-week program
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to submit an online application through the given link: https://journalism.wisc.edu/sjmc_job/summer-2019-fcb-health-internship/
Internship Application Deadline: February 1, 2019.