The Faculty of Medicine at Aalborg University’s Department of Clinical Medicine is pleased to announce the availability of a PhD stipend in Clinical Science, Laboratory, and Translational Medicine for the year 2023-2024.
The studentship is open to candidates who hold a relevant master’s degree, preferably with a degree in molecular medicine or equivalent, and have excellent verbal and writing skills in English with excellent communication skills.
Worthy offer to study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Aalborg University is a public research university located in Aalborg, Denmark. It was established in 1974 and has since become known for its problem-based and interdisciplinary approach to teaching and research.
Why should you study at Aalborg University? This university is particularly renowned for its engineering programs and has been ranked as one of the top engineering schools in Europe. It is also known for its research in areas such as information technology, energy, sustainability, and health.
Application Deadline: May 23, 2023
- University or Organization: Aalborg University
- Department: Department of Clinical Medicine
- Course Level: PhD Program
- Award: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all nations are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the subject of clinical Science, Laboratory, and Translational Medicine.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must have a relevant Master’s degree, especially in molecular medicine or a related field.
- Must have experience in clinical trials and communication with study participants, diabetic patients, and research team members.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the given supporting documents:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas confirming academic degrees(Master’s degree), including academic transcripts
- A short project description
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Must have empathy and the capacity to interact in Danish with a diverse group of diabetics and members of research teams.
- Must have experience with novel fundamental science approaches for studying diabetic neuropathy, such as skin biopsies, is preferred.
- Must have previous research efforts in the described field, including clinical and lab work, must be demonstrated.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill one of the following language requirements:
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills in English, as well as outstanding communication abilities.
The successful candidates will be provided with a particular stipend for a period of 3 years.