The University of Twente, in collaboration with the University of Salerno is inviting applications for a fully-funded international EngD Position in Granular Physics and Particle Technology Chemistry.
This student position is available for the most talented overseas applicants commencing in PhD degree coursework at the university.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
The University of Twente (UT) is a public research university located in Enschede, the Netherlands. It was established in 1961 as the Twente Technological University (TTU) and was later renamed the University of Twente in 1986.
Why should you study at the University of Twente (UT)? The university offers a wide range of programs, including bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD degrees in the fields of engineering, natural sciences, social sciences, behavioral sciences, management, and technology. The university is known for its strong focus on research and entrepreneurship, and it has partnerships with many companies and organizations in the region and beyond.
Application Deadline: June 11, 2023
- University or Organization: The University of Twente (UT)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up to € 2,089/month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the following fields offered by the university:
- Granular Physics
- Particle Technology Chemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must have an MSc or a first or upper-second-class honors degree in a relevant field such as engineering, physics, chemistry, applied mathematics, materials science, computer science, or a related field.
- Must be eager to learn about and contribute to new particle technology applications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the given supporting documents:
- MSc degree or a first or upper-second-class honors degree
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Must have knowledge of DEM modeling or numerical methods in general, as well as a good understanding of particle technology or granular physics.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill one of the following language requirements:
- Must have a relevant qualification in English, as well as outstanding communication and organizational abilities.
The university will provide an award of up to € 2,089/per month to the successful candidates.