The Faculty of Engineering and Science at Aalborg University is inviting research students to apply for the International Postdoctoral Position in Control and State Estimation of Smart Battery System open for appointment from 2023.
Research candidates with a strong interest in the mentioned subject of study and PhD level scientific qualifications are eligible to apply for this position. The applicants selected to be appointed at the postdoctoral position can expect employment with a salary accordingly for up to 2 years.
Worthy offer to study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Aalborg University is a Danish public university founded in 1974 in Aalborg in Denmark. The university offers challenging educational courses, dynamic research opportunities and unique possibilities for innovative cooperation and is ranking 267th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Aalborg University? Aalborg University is a mission-oriented university that is guided by a meaningful purpose that goes beyond the organisation to contribute towards a sustainable world. The university is identified as of the world’s leading universities regarding research within health technology, wireless communication, energy, computer science, innovation economics, and comparative welfare studies.
Application Deadline: 23rd February 2023.
- University or Organization: Aalborg University
- Department: Faculty of Engineering and Science
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Employment
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Danish
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: International and home country national students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The candidates can apply for the postdoctoral position at the Faculty of Engineering and Science at Aalborg University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a strong research interest in research related to battery signal processing and smart battery management.
- The applicants must have strong interpersonal skills and collaborate highly with team members.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for admission must be submitted through the university portal. A separate application form will be submitted to apply for the postdoctoral position.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A motivated text
- A current curriculum vitae.
- Copies of relevant diplomas
- Scientific qualifications, a complete list of publications
- Dissemination qualifications
- Personal data
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have scientific qualifications at PhD–level or similar scientific qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The applicants should be proficient in English.
Aalborg University will offer the selected candidates an appointment at the said position for a period of 2 years and a salary in accordance with their job.