Researchers in the field of lighting design and/or universal design that are keen to work on a project focusing on are invited by Aalborg University to apply for the PhD Stipend in Methods for Inclusive Lighting Design. Applications for the academic year 2023-2024 can be made.
The PhD position can be taken by any international or Danish candidate. The applicants must apply for a doctoral study programme in Civil Engineering to be considered eligible for this fellow position. Applicants must also hold a relevant master’s qualification or equivalent.
Valuable offer for highly talented international candidates.
User Review( votes)
Aalborg University, a Danish public university founded in 1947 with campuses in Aalborg, Esbjerg, and Copenhagen, ranks 31st among universities around the world in The Impact Ranking. The university follows a mission-oriented approach.
Why choose to study at Aalborg University? Aalborg University is guided by a meaningful purpose and is therefore known as a mission-oriented institute of education. It goes far and beyond and contributes to the sustainable development of the world. The university utilizes pre requisites such as problem orientation, collaboration, commitment, and change for its success as a mission-oriented university.
Application Deadline: The applications will be accepted until 1st February 2023.
- University or Organization: Aalborg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Danish and foreign candidates can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral programme in Civil Engineering offered at the Department of the Built Environment at Aalborg University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply for an appointment from 1 April 2023 at the Faculty of Engineering and Science at Aalborg University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: PhD candidates interested to apply for this opportunity must submit an online application. All eligible candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must prepare a 3-5 pages’ project proposal for the PhD project that includes a research question, aims and objectives, research design, methodology, expected research contribution and an overall draft of the work plan for the three-year period.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a relevant Master’s degree or its equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must have Danish or Nordic language skills.
Aalborg University will award the selected PhD candidates a stipend for a period of three years.