Dalarna University is proud to offer partial tuition fee scholarships to support outstanding global students who wish to study in Sweden.
The award program is open for international students to study a master’s degree course at Dalarna University. Students would receive a maximum award of 10 000 SEK tuition-fee waiver per semester if selected for a scholarship.
Nice offer to study in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Dalarna University is home to several international research environments and attracts students from all over the world. They aim to provide students with an education that paves the way for a successful career by broadening their horizons in terms of personal growth, global outlook, and specialized expertise.
Why study at Dalarna University? At Dalaran, The Business, Economics, and Tourism Studies; Data Science and Business Intelligence; English Studies; Technology and Engineering; and Health and Politics fields of study are available for international students.
Application Deadline: 15 March 2023.
- University or Organization: Dalarna University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Award: cover between 10 to 50% of the total tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a master’s degree across all fields of study.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the following conditions:
- There is no age limit for applicants to partial scholarships, and they are open to fee-paying students only.
- Applicants hold a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Swedish bachelor’s degree) or higher from an internationally recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete an application form to apply for the tuition-fee waivers that Dalarna University administers. Before proceeding with this application, candidates must submit their admissions application via universityadmissions.se.
- Supporting Documents: In addition to completing this application, applicants must upload a CV/Resume to their University Admissions account and create a video (60-second video motivational statement) where they explain why they should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University.
- All required documents can be uploaded before or during the scholarship application period, which is separate from the admission application period for Master’s Degree studies at UniversityAdmissions.se.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission to Dalarna University, applicants must fulfill the general entry requirements. Visit the webpage of the specific program, course, or course package to learn about its specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can demonstrate proficiency in English typically through an international test such as TOEFL or IELTS, where a minimum score (90 on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is required.
Dalarna University is offering partial tuition fee waivers for new students to study master’s programs. Normally, the university select 3 to 6 applicants for a partial tuition fee waiver for the spring semester and around 40-50 applicants for a partial tuition fee waiver for the autumn semester.