Awards help students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, Aarhus University is offering the International PhD Fellowships for sparkling students.
The objective of this programme is to support highly motivated and talented PhD students to work on an interdisciplinary project for the academic year 2020/2021.
Great opportunity for overseas students to get educational fund at Aarhus University in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1928, Aarhus University is the second-largest university and public universities in Denmark. It provides more than 1000 bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral and research programs across disciplines.
Why study at Aarhus University? At this university, faculty is ready to share their knowledge and convictions and direct you on the right course, and where graduates have carved a path to follow.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: Faculty at Health
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a BSc (4+4) or an MSc (5+3) in Biology, Molecular Biology or Molecular Medicine. Experiences with biochemical, molecular and cell biological work are advantageous.
- Applicants must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To gain this award, aspirants have to take admission in a PhD degree program at AU. After that, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae, degree certificate, description of previous relevant merits and a complete list of publications, a statement of future research plans and letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Benefits: The Aarhus University will provide a salary to the winning candidates for the session 2020/2021.