Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of Annual Prevounce Preventive Health Scholarships. The programme is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The grant is open to students entering or already established in an accredited, U.S.-based undergraduate and graduate programme who are pursuing a career in healthcare, a career in medicine, nursing, and/or public health.
Golden chance for US students to get an award up to $2,500.
User Review( vote)
Prevounce creates wellness that works for everyone, with practice-specific, software-based programs that make preventive care, chronic care management, and remote patient monitoring easier to prep for, perform, document, and bill.
Why should you apply for this programme? Prevounce can adapt, and their team can help you with a plan to meet your unique needs.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Prevounce
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in medicine, nursing, public health and healthcare.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be pursuing a career in healthcare, medicine, nursing, and/or public health
- Must be entering or already established in an accredited, U.S.-based undergraduate or graduate program in fall 2020
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit your application by emailing [email protected] In the subject line, please provide your name and indicate whether you are applying for the undergraduate or graduate scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Completed essay question (in Word or similar), transcript(s) and copy of resume.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The two financial aid positions will be distributed in the following manner:
- One scholarship valued at $1,500 will be awarded to an undergraduate student (individuals entering or in an undergraduate program) pursuing a career in healthcare.
- One scholarship valued at $2,500 will be awarded to a graduate student pursuing a career in medicine, nursing, and/or public health