Outstanding students are invited to become a part of the Department of Biomedicine PhD International Studentships funded by Aarhus University. The educational award is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The objective of this funding program is to assist highly motivated aspirants from all over the world who want to pursue a postdoctoral degree in Kidney Metabolism.
Wonderful chance for students.
User Review( votes)
Aarhus University was founded in 1928 and is the second-largest university and public university in Denmark. It offers over 1000 discipline-wide bachelors, master’s, doctoral, and research programs.
Why study at Aarhus University? The faculty is ready to share their experience and values at this university and lead you in the right direction and where graduates have chosen a path to pursue.
Application Deadline: November 4, 2020
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: Department of Biomedicine
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a BSc (4+4) or an MSc (5+3) in Biology, Molecular Biology, or Molecular Medicine. Experiences with biochemical, molecular, and cell biological work are advantageous.
- Applicants must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To gain this award, aspirants must take admission to a PhD degree program at AU. After that, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit all the supporting documents:
- Motivated application
- Curriculum Vitae
- A list of publications
- A teaching portfolio. We refer to Guideline on the use of teaching portfolios
- A maximum of five of the publications of greatest relevance to the job may be submitted
- References/recommendations can be uploaded separately in the e-recruitment system
- Template for the applicant – postdoctoral must be completed and uploaded under ‘Extra documents’
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Aarhus University will provide a base salary for a full-time postdoc position with a minimum of 3 years of working experience after achieved an MSc degree in DKK 486,969.17 or DKK 512,713.62 with a minimum of 4 years of working experience after achieved an MSc degree. The base salary includes a position related supplement and pension (17.1 %).