If you are an international student and want to begin your studies in Australia, then apply for the Vice Chancellor’s Student Development Fund. This grant is offered by Murdoch University for the academic session 2022/2023.
The applications of this program are open to both domestic and international students applying for honours, undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree in Australia.
A fine opportunity for worldwide applicants to receive up to $500 for their higher education at Murdoch University
User Review( vote)
As one of Australia’s leading academic universities, Murdoch University has more than 23,000 students and 1,700 employees from 90 different countries. MU provides students with a wide range of graduate classes and an outstanding educational environment.
Why study at Murdoch University? It is a progressive, free-thinking university known for its highly employable graduates, life-changing studies, and creative innovations in the campus and industry. It is ranked as one of the world’s top 100 young universities and has an outstanding reputation for conducting ground-breaking research and studies.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors, Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Research degree
- Award: Up to $500
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Honors, Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Research degree in Business and Law, Creative Arts and Communication, Engineering, Health, Science, Social and Cultural Studies, Teaching, and Technology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be enrolled and studying at Murdoch University in a bachelor, postgraduate, or research course
- Be of good current academic standing
- Be considered to be an appropriate ambassador for the University
- Be enrolled full-time (the Selection Committee will give due regard to personal circumstances and the relationship between the development activity and the student’s university-based responsibilities)
- Be seeking financial support for an activity related to your current course, which adds value to your learning experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in the honors or undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree coursework at Murdoch University. After taking affirmation, seekers will complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcript and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet with the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: The aspirants need to demonstrate English language proficiency by IELTS with 6.5 and TOEFL with a minimum of 90 test scores.
The funding program will give up to a $500 deduction in tuition fees for the academic year 2022/2023.