Aarhus University is looking for high calibre candidates to apply for the PhD Scholarship. All brilliant applicants from all around the world are welcome for this wonderful opportunity in Denmark.
The main purpose of this program is to support highly motivated and talented students who wish to study a PhD degree for the academic year 2021/2022.
Nice offer to get fund for study with the Aarhus University in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1928, Aarhus University is the second-largest university and public universities in Denmark. It provides more than 1000 bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral and research programs across disciplines.
Why study at Aarhus University? Throughout your tenure at AU, the university service centre includes a complete induction and orientation programme as well as professional support and guidance. It offers state-of-the-art facilities and laboratories as well.
Application Deadline: February 4, 2021
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD for the project “How and why immigration divides us”
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant’s academic qualifications (assessed on the basis of the qualifying degree)
- The quality and relevance of the project proposal
- The applicant’s level of academic aptitude and assessed the ability to complete the project within the framework of the PhD programme
- The PhD candidate should have a strong interest in questions of attitudes toward immigrants, polarization, political rhetoric, and/or morality/moralization. Prior experience with computational text analysis, survey design and/or (focus group) interviews is an advantage but not a precondition for applying.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To gain this award, aspirants have to take admission in a PhD degree program at AU. After that, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae, degree certificate, description of previous relevant merits and a complete list of publications, a statement of future research plans and letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Aarhus University will provide a salary to the winning candidates for the session 2021/2022.