Cornell University is currently accepting applications for the Postdoctoral Fellowship for the academic session 2021/2022 in the United States.
The purpose of this funding program is to provide a world-class education to needy and deserving candidates. The educational award is accessible for the excellent aspirants who wish to undertake a doctoral degree at the University.
Wonderful offer to get benefited in the United States.
User Review( votes)
Cornell is a privately endowed research university and a partner of the State University of New York. Cornell’s mission is to discover, preserve and disseminate knowledge, to educate the next generation of global citizens, and to promote a culture of broad inquiry throughout and beyond the Cornell community.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
- University: Cornell University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality please contact via email mnalam79-at-yahoo.com
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research areas: Functional genomics, Plant stress physiology, Hormonal pathways in responses of abiotic stresses, Antioxidant enzymes, and Bioinformatics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They have completed a PhD from the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) in 2018. Research areas: Stress physiology, Functional genomics, Abiotic stress.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants must participate in a postdoctoral degree at the university. For applications process, please contact via email mnalam79-at-yahoo.com
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Certificate of financial support, Two reference letters, Photocopies of all the title pages and abstracts of maximum five published academic papers, Detailed research proposal, Original copies of Master’s and Bachelor degree’s transcripts, Original copies of both Masters and Bachelor degree certificates, CV with a brief introduction to research experience, recent full-face bust photo with 2-inch.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this PhD position, candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: Cornel University will provide a good salary package to the high achieving candidates.