Minc Law is offering Aaron Minc Scholarship to give college students the chance to further their education. The award is open for high school students from all majors and areas of study in the United States.
Minc Law offers a full range of services to support businesses of all sizes and those from all walks of life control their online fame and image.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Minc Law LLC
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree course
- Award: $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- Awards can take in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: College or university course of study and subjects chosen by the students
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- High school students graduating this calendar year and have been approved into a college, or university in the USA.
- Students presently registered in a college or university, and not having reached their senior year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Entrants must submit an online application to win this award opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Proof of enrollment
- Entry Requirements: All applicants must be a U.S. citizen from the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
- Language Requirement: All students need appropriate English language skills
Benefits: The Minc LLC is awarding $1,500 fund that can be applied to the college tuition bill.