The Richard and Elizabeth Dean Scholarship is now available offered by Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) in the United States.
This academic merit program is open to graduating high school students who attend or plan to attend an accredited college or university in the United States.
Nice offer for graduating high school students to receive financial help for study.
User Review( votes)
The Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) is a non-profit organisation that was founded in 1890 in Washington, D.C. The DAR grants over $1 million annually to boost six schools that supply for a variety of individual student needs.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020, at midnight (Eastern Standard Time)
- University or Organization: Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The scholarship can get in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The awards will award in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must see all the following criteria:
- Aspirants must be citizens of the United States to apply for a scholarship offered by the DAR Scholarship Committee.
- Candidates must also join or plan to appear an accredited college or university in the USA.
- DAR chapter sponsorship is not required; however, claimants can want to reach out to a DAR chapter in their area for help with their applications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should submit their scholarship applications for the 2020 academic year using the DAR’s new on-line process. To access the DAR Scholarship Committee’s online award application portal click here.
- Supporting Documents: An unofficial transcript, a Financial Need Form, and letters of recommendation or schools which only provide official transcripts
- Entry Requirements: An initial minimum GPA of 4.0 required
- Language Requirement: Applicants must need to demonstrate English language proficiency.
The Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) grants two awards in the preferred amount of $5,000 each year for up to four consecutive years.