If you have musical talent, then you have a golden opportunity to apply for Carlaw-Ogston Master of music award funded by the University of Aberdeen.
Excellent opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1495, the University of Aberdeen has approximately 13,500 students from undergraduate to doctoral level and consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world. It offers 650 undergraduate degree programs for applicants.
Why at the University of Aberdeen? While studying at this university, students can get an outstanding student experience that will make them leaders in their field. It offers a great opportunity for those students who want to become a leader in the areas of research, learning, and teaching.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master degree program in the field of Music
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be undertaking a full-time 12 months Master of Music postgraduate degree at the University of Aberdeen, beginning in the academic year 2019-20. It will be awarded on the basis of merit and musical talent in any area of music to students with a conditional or unconditional offer. Aspirants must have a first or Upper Second Honours degree in Music, or an equivalent qualification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are going to apply for this education award, then you must have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, aspirants can send their application for a bursary to Euan Crabb, Department of Music, University of Aberdeen, MacRobert Building, King’s College, Aberdeen, AB24 5UA, Scotland, UK.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a CV, at least one example of recent work and a covering letter with an outline of intended postgraduate studies.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, seekers are required to attach the bachelor degree certificates in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: For joining this program, you are needed to meet the general requirements of English language ability.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to £2,000 for the one-year duration of the postgraduate degree.