Applications are invited for Chevening Aberdeen Scott Full Master award in environment-related subjects. The grant is exclusively open for Hong Kong students.
the program covers academic tuition fees, a monthly stipend for living expenses, an allowances package and a return airfare.
User Review( votes)
The University of Aberdeen is a public research university in Aberdeen, Scotland. It is an ancient university founded in 1495 when William Elphinstone, Bishop of Aberdeen, petitioned Pope Alexander VI on behalf of James IV, King of Scots to establish King’s College, making it Scotland’s third-oldest university and the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world.
Course Level: award is available to pursue master’s degree programme.
Study Subject: award is awarded in the following subjects:
- Applied Marine and Fisheries Ecology (MSc).
- Ecology & Conservation (MSc).
- Energy Law (LLM).
- Energy and Environmental Law (LLM).
- Energy Management (MBA).
- Energy Politics & Law (MSc).
- Environmental and Ecological Sciences (MSc).
- Environmental and Forest Management (MSc).
- Environmental Management (MSc).
- Environmental Partnership Management (MSc).
- Environmental Pollution and Remediation (MSc).
- Environmental Science (MSc).
- Geographical Information Systems (MSc).
- Marine Conservation (MSc).
- People & The Environment (MSc).
- Real Estate (International Option) (MSc) [RICS Accredited].
- Renewable Energy Engineering (MSc).
- Rural Surveying & Rural Property Management (MLE) [RICS Accredited].
- Soil Science (MSc).
- Strategic Studies & Energy Security (MSc).
Award: support will cover the following:
- the program covers academic tuition fees, a monthly stipend for living expenses, an allowances package and a return airfare.
Number of Awards: Number of scholarship is not given.
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Be Hong Kong residents who intend to return to Hong Kong at the end of the period of study.
- Have completed at least two years of work experience, including full or part-time, internship and voluntary work by the end of September 2018.
Nationality: Applicants from Hong Kong are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed at least two years of work experience, including full or part-time, internship and voluntary work by the end of September 2018.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
- Applicants will need to select three different master’s courses but are expected to place the University of Aberdeen as their first choice.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 7, 2017.