Paul & Pamela Layzell Engineering Excellence award is available at the Royal Holloway, University of London. The studentships are available to new undergraduates enrolling on an Electronic Engineering degree programme in September 2019.
Royal Holloway, University of London, formally incorporated as Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, is a public research university and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
A fine program for applicants
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing full-time undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of Electronic Engineering.
- Award: The grant is available as a tuition reduction of £3,500, paid in the first year of your degree plus a £3,500 cash award paid in the first year only.
- Number of Awards: There are two scholarships available.
- Nationality: Citizens of the UK
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the UK are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To qualify, you must be a new, full-time undergraduate applying for one of the following degree programmes:
- MEng Electronic Engineering
- MEng Electronic Engineering with a year in industry
- BEng Electronic Engineering
- BEng Electronic Engineering with a year in industry
You must have a minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-level of AAA or equivalent.
You must also hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study any postgraduate programme at Royal Holloway.
How to Apply: You need to complete an online application form before the deadline: 19 March 2018. Once you have been given an offer to study at Royal Holloway the form will be available in your applicant portal.